Third Generation Family Business
Standardised Price List
Our aim is to make each funeral personal, unique and representative of both the loved one lost and those making the funeral arrangements. Full support and advise will be given along each step – before, during and after the funeral.
Considering the recent publicity looking into funeral costs, along with the government investigation, we feel that as someone arranging a funeral it should be considered more than just the cost element when choosing a funeral director to care for you, and your loved ones.
We believe a funeral director should offer the highest level of care, facility and service to both the deceased person and their loved ones. We also recommend visiting our ‘Client Reviews’ page to read what families we have cared for have said.
- Our Funeral Home, beautifully decorated with a warm and welcoming feel
- A member of our family on hand and available 24/7
- Fully trained, qualified and dedicated staff from within our local communities
- Our stunning fleet of funeral vehicles, each presented to a very high standard
- Our staff, immaculately turned out at each funeral in traditional uniform
- Exclusive partnership with Golden Charter Funeral Plans
- We are proud to be a real family owned funeral business, able to undertake funerals in any area
- Because we are family owned and managed, we can make each funeral personal, bespoke and to match the expectation of each family we are privileged to care for
Today, more than ever before, there is no one funeral, that fits all. Each funeral should represent that unique person. We can offer any type of funeral service and because of this there are many different cost options. Below is an example to the main types of funeral we offer from the most popular Traditional Funeral to a more Simple and Basic Service.
Before a funeral takes place, a full itemised estimate will be provided to cover all our services and disbursements (third party costs) that are required to be paid. Any additions to this, we will discuss with you, prior to receiving our final account, after the funeral has taken place.